Director of Financial Reporting and Systems, Havas Media The Director of Financial Reporting and Systems will enhance current reporting processes, drive automation of manual chores, and support Havas Media’s overall financial systems strategy and reporting methodology. The individual will be responsible for the development of reporting solutions using TM1, a business critical system used for reporting all Financial, Forecast, Budget, and Employee utilization information. The Director of Financial Reporting and Systems will deliver significantly enhanced information and reporting solutions, improve and streamline current reporting systems and models, work with our local IT group on Global initiatives (such as moving toward a paperless reporting environment), and create and maintain the applications and processes that are required to meet the Company reporting requirements.
- Responsible for internal financial reporting and analysis and financial systems strategy including TM1 and Donovan Data Systems as well as their integration with Oracle / BI reporting and Magnitude
- Lead implementation of system enhancements and identify improvements to the Budget and Forecast, monthly close and reporting processes and systems
- Develop financial reporting solutions based on specifications and needs
- Participate in development, implementation, and testing of financial software upgrades or installation projects
- Work in cooperation with all users in the design, upgrade, and maintenance of their reporting mechanisms
- Partner with our internal technology consulting group to create and maintain documentation of processes and practices
- Create and distribute timely and accurate financial statements and reports so that they are actionable for internal management
- Work with senior management to create ad hoc financial analysis reports, as needed
- 4 year degree in Accounting or Information Systems, graduate degree or CPA a plus
- 8-10 years experience working with various enterprise applications including but not limited to TM1, Oracle, and DDS
- Knowledge of information system’s architectures and technology management practices
- A history of systems development and/or administration within an OLAP environment
- Accounting/financial reporting experience
- Strong MS Excel skills with VBA knowledge an advantage
- An analytical mindset and proven innovation with regards to logical problem solving
- The ability to multitask and work alone or as part of a project team.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively liaison between Finance and technology group
- Experience in media or advertising industry a plus
Havas Worldwide, formerly known as Euro RSCG Worldwide, is the largest unit of the Havas global advertising group. Havas Worldwide is an...