Director of Financial Reporting
Self Opportunity has partnered with one of the nation's leading companies in search of a Director of Financial Reporting.
Position will consolidate financial reporting with relevant, timely, and accurate reporting. This position will partner with the Finance team and staff to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the reporting process and maximize their reporting tools.
About the Position:
- Prepares reporting of consolidated financial results.
- Prepares ad hoc reporting to support business requests as needed.
- Assists with planning and coordination of the quarterly forecasts, annual budget, and long range plan processes.
- Prepares balance sheet/cash flow forecasts and budgets.
- Prepares and reviews quarterly asset reports with management.
- Partners with Finance teams to implement process and system projects to improve the Company’s reporting processes and deliverables.
- Trains employees on reporting processes and effectively using the supporting systems.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 7-10 years’ progressive accounting / finance experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience using Oracle financials and Hyperion’s suite of reporting and planning systems.
- Project leadership skills
- Experience with financial reporting, budget/forecast preparation, and financial planning and analysis support.
Please submit your resume to:
for immediate consideration.
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- World-Class benefits