Director of Financial Strategy and Analytics
- Reporting to the CFO, manage all Financial Planning and Analysis activities for the company.
- Develop financial models and analyses of new business opportunities including partnerships, alliances, acquisitions, etc.; analyze complex financial information to develop models and provide recommendations to senior management
- The role will be a key representative for strategic analysis and business development opportunities
- Analysis and reporting of financial and sales metrics, backlog and pipeline data
- Provide counsel to senior management on strategic analyses that focus on maximizing bookings and revenue growth, profitability and cash flow generation
- Create and improve operational reports, forecasting and business intelligence/executive dashboards
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter highlighting experience to the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include FPA13 in the email subject line.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics; MBA from top program
- 12 years plus of corporate planning or business development / investment banking experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a Cloud/SaaS software company
- Must be highly skilled in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Adaptive Planning
Adaptive Insights - 22 months ago