We are looking for a Director of Food Service for our Retail Division. This position is responsible for developing, refining and communicating the objectives and overall direction of the NOCO Food Service Program.
Responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Negotiating agreements with Food Service partners along with monitoring the ongoing performance of the agreements and service level to the retail sites;
- Developing/updating the Food Service Category Retail Merchandising standards/ practices and communicating them in the field/training to Store Managers and Associates;
- Developing and maintaining the sanitation and cleanliness standards as required by NYSDH;
- Teaming up with the Director of Merchandising on the development/updating of store layouts;
- Establishing and monitoring the sales, margins and budget expectations of the Food Service Category; Also implementing cost control standards for the Food Service Program;
- Working with the retail group to develop successful promotional programs;
- Monitoring the competitive environment and making appropriate changes to the Food Service Program;
- Overseeing the operations of the Commissary and Catering business, as well as product procurement and distribution.
If you are team oriented with a great attitude, have an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience, at least 5 years experience in Food Service, and 3 years of Retail Food Service experience...We would like to hear from you!
Affirmative Action Employer M/D/V/F
NOCO is a family-owned and operated corporation with deep roots in the Western New York Community. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY for 75...