Director of Global Consumer Database and Platform
Our client, a global ecommerce retailer, is searching for a database architect to partner with internal and external resources to drive the strategy and execution of a best-in-class platform to collect customer data, merge multiple data streams, and deliver complex reports.
- Partner with database vendor and IT staff to manage and complete database projects including data integration, uploads and downloads, and discovery
- Act as the MDM and keeper of the logical data model and data dictionary
- Drive the transformation process as changes are made to data flows
- Gather and document business requirements and objectives
- Determine and document best practices to validate data
- Drive database development roadmap, innovation, and strategy
- Effectively manage multiple domestic and global vendors
- 8+ years experience with complex database systems, data integration, and analysis
- Experience with Oracle SQL
- Knowledge of ETL techniques for data sourcing from multiple platforms consisting of transaction and clickstream data
- Familiarity with BI and campaign management tools, and analytical platforms like SAS
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and communication skills
- Knowledge of retail industry a plus.
- Proven ability to build and mentor teams
- Skill at working and communicating cross-functionally with both technical and non-technical groups
The Woods Group - 17 months ago
New York, NY
- 6 days ago
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.