Ciresi & Morek, established in 2012, is the integration of two successful search companies, Ciresi & Ciresi and Point Search Partners. Ciresi & Morek is a national search firm, dedicated to professional and executive talent acquisition. Through our search process, we use an interpersonal approach when locating talent for our clients. We proactively partner with our clients and candidates to provide professional representation. |
Feel free to learn more about us by visiting our website.
We are currently assisting our customer, Fortune 400, in a Director of Human Relations search, located in Morgantown, West Virginia. The successful candidate will develop and maintain partnerships with operations leadership by assisting them from a Human Relations perspective in meeting their strategic goals and providing Human Relations services and support for exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Collaborate with other members of the Human Relations department on current and future initiatives including, but not limited to: compensation, benefits, recruitment, performance management, HRIS and change management
- Be a champion for creating a safe, inclusive, highly productive culture
- Design and conduct new employee orientations
- Work with union representatives to resolve labor relations issues
- Prepare for and participate in labor contract negotiations
- Partner with North American Talent Management to develop effective leadership training
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or related field
- 5+ years progressively responsible experience in a Human Resources functions at a large, complex corporation, with specific background working with unionized workforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong ability to lead, manage, coach and guide staff
- 120,000 – 160,000
- Stock Options
- Competitive Relocation