Tough Mudder is growing. Fast. And to keep up with our explosive growth, we’re looking to build on our biggest strength: Our People . Our mission is ‘to create unconventional, life-changing experiences’ and we’ve built a culture to reflect that philosophy, full of quirky overachievers who are smart, passionate, and great at what they do.
The breakout success of the Tough Mudder brand has created an overwhelming amount of opportunity, and we’re looking for the best and brightest to join us. In just three years, we’ve grown from three events to 60 and are projecting more than $150 million in revenue in 2013, making us one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
We believe that Tough Mudder offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those humble few who share our vision of delivering great experiences for our customers and for ourselves. We are looking for people who want more than a job or even a career - they’re seeking an enlightened lifestyle. As a member of TMHQ, you’ll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries and find out what you’re really capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart people, and to enjoy the journey of building a world-class events organization.
We work out of a beautiful office in New York’s creative capital, DUMBO, living and breathing the ethos of the event we’re so proud to deliver to the world. Sound like something you can get on board with? Watch this video for more information and then apply!
We are looking for an amazing Director of Talent to lead recruitment and human resources administration for our rapidly growing organization. The Director of Talent will report directly to the Chief People Officer and be responsible for executing on Tough Mudder’s talent acquisition objectives and overseeing compensation, benefits, and workforce-related legal and regulatory compliance issues.
- Ensure alignment of HR support areas -- benefits, payroll, compensation and compliance -- to overall organizational strategy
- Analyze and report key metrics to senior leadership team including those relating to employee turnover, performance appraisal, professional development, and organizational culture
- Oversee development of comprehensive assessment guidelines to ensure clear and attainable career advancement opportunities within the organization
- Continuously improve Tough Mudder’s interviewing and assessment process to ensure proper scope and efficiency
- Foster a culture of networking and recruiting among leaders by cultivating internal and external talent
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to build and execute Tough Mudder’s recruitment brand
- Develop an executive search mentality and proactively manage passive candidates
- Serve as a key leader in promoting and maintaining Tough Mudder’s unique culture and values
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Great strategic thinker, superior communicator and confident decision-maker
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once
- Creative problem solver who works well in a team
- Organized, attentive to detail, and able to prioritize well
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record required
- 7-10 years of Human Resources experience, at least 3 of which were heavily focused on recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and develop a team of HR professionals
- Familiar with workforce regulations and law, worker’s compensation insurance and benefits
- Experience with young, rapidly growing companies is a plus
Tough Mudder - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Tough Mudder is growing. Fast. And to keep up with our explosive growth, we’re focused on building our biggest strength: Our People....