AWeber, a leader in email marketing and email newsletter software, seeks a Director of Human Resources |
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you°ll be responsible for reinforcing and supporting AWeber°s culture and Core Values through all Human Resources activities.
Traditional HR is for traditional companies. We°re after someone that thinks differently, loves people and understands that fostering a fun and unique company culture starts with you.
What contenders for this position look like:
What you°ll do:
- Top performers in their field
- 5-10 years° experience leading an HR department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- SHRM certifications a plus
- All around AWesome person
AWeber°s Core Values:
- Create outstanding team member orientation, development and training programs
- Career coaching: helping team members continue to grow and advance in their careers
- Develop performance and improvement plans
- Develop and document team and company policy
- Administer compensation and benefits -- medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k), COBRA, and more
- Create and improve team member safety, wellness, and health initiatives
- Serve on our Fun Committee to support AWeber°s Core Value of having fun at work
- Champion AWeber°s Core Values
- Foster positive relationships among our team members
More About AWeber:
- Create Remarkable Experiences
- Foster Respect and Cooperation
- Listen to What People Say About Us. Invite Feedback.
- Learn. Educate. Innovate.
- Don°t Take Ourselves Too Seriously; Have Fun.
We develop and manage email marketing and newsletter software for over 120,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We°re in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you°ll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
- Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits)
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus increases in paid time off)
- Paid holidays
- 401K retirement benefits with company match and profit sharing
- Free lunches every day in our AWesome cafeteria
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas
- Modern workstations with adjustable (standing/sitting) desks and new Apple computers/hardware
- Gameroom area with billiards, ping pong, foosball, video arcade, XBox360, Wii, and multiple High-Definition/Blu-Ray movie theaters
AWeber - 20 months ago
Headquartered in Chalfont, Pennsylvania, AWeber Communications is an application service provider that manages opt-in email follow-up and...