As AtHoc is undergoing significant growth, we seek a Director of Human Resources who will lay a foundation to enable scaling up and expansion, utilizing HR best practices while retaining the finest aspects of our culture. The HR Director will recommend, direct and implement programs and policies that reinforce a positive employee relations atmosphere and develop action plans along with leadership to drive employee engagement and retention. We strive to provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, integrity, goal attainment and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
This is a key, hands-on role as change agent and business partner where you will have broad scope and autonomy as you report to the VP, Finance & Administration, while working with all members of the executive team.
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for the following:
- Recruiting top talent and staffing
- Employee relations and communication
- Employee development, training, and career path planning
- Organizational development and structure
- Workforce planning and site expansion
- Partnering with, coaching, and supporting staff, managers and executives
- Integration of employees through acquisitions
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employment and regulatory compliance and reporting
- HR policy development
- Compensation and benefits management
- Employee safety, welfare and health
- Select and supervise recruiters, HR consultants, training specialists and other outside resources
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead Human Resources practices.
- Blended background of strategic leadership and hands-on HR execution.
- Experience in both large, well-run public companies and smaller, high-growth companies is highly desired.
- General knowledge of employment laws and ability to drive best practices in a high growth environment.
- Solid background in workforce planning, recruitment and employment branding.
- Ability to work with executive management team and contribute to company leadership and direction.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff to provide guidance and resolve issues.
- Experience developing programs/communications for: compliance, compensation & benefits, employee relations, organizational development, career path planning, employee development and training.
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills. Assertiveness in the face of opposing perspectives
- Experience in structuring compensation and benefits programs.
- Experience implementing HRIS or ATS is a plus
- International experience a plus
- Impeccable integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Specialized training desired: employment law, compensation, organizational planning and/or training
- Affiliation with HR networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred
AtHoc, Inc. - 13 months ago
The AtHoc partner program focuses on marketing and reselling notifications solutions for emergency notifications, force...