Ciresi & Morek, established in 2012, is the integration of two successful search companies, Ciresi & Ciresi and Point Search Partners. Ciresi & Morek is a national search firm, dedicated to professional and executive talent acquisition. Through our search process, we use an interpersonal approach when locating talent for our clients. We proactively partner with our clients and candidates to provide professional representation. |
Feel free to learn more about us by visiting our website.
We are currently assisting our client, located in Nebraska, with a Director of Human Resources search. This position will have oversight and reporting responsibilities over North American facilities. The successful candidate will oversee, conceptualize, implement and administer company personnel policies and programs involving employment, compensation, benefits, labor relations, health and safety, employee involvement, employee services, legal/regulatory issues, recreation, and training at all North American facilities.
- Direct salary administration and compensation programs to include the preparation and maintenance of current job descriptions and evaluations, administration of the performance appraisal plan, development of merit increase guidelines and wage and benefit proposals
- Coordinate management development and employee involvement activities to improve the professionalism of the employment group
- Direct recruitment process including screening, referencing, and selection of applicants
- Administer, manage, and if necessary, prepare the company's benefit programs including group insurance, 401(k), pension, and retirement plans
- Coordinate the administration of employee health, wellness, recognition, and recreation programs
- Assure regulatory and policy compliance in all areas of discrimination or harassment prevention
- Lead investigation of any incident involving a breach of policy
- Manage the maintenance of Human Resource records and the timely preparation of required company and government reports
- Provide information and counseling to Staff and Supervisors regarding company policies and procedures, benefits, career paths, disciplinary action, etc.
- Direct plant safety and health programs assuring compliance to company policy and OSHA regulations
- Oversee the use and security of the Human Resource Data System and co-supervise the exempt payroll system
- Lead negotiations and ongoing issue discussions, to include any arbitration, with facilities under collective bargaining agreements
- Bachelor's Degree or more to achieve a high degree of written and verbal communication skills,a general understanding of business psychology and law as it applies to labor relation practices
- Seven to ten years in Human Resources with experience in WCM, JIT, TQM, safety, employment, labor relations, fair employment practices, compensations, and benefits administration
- Management experience is desirable
- Ability to travel
TalentDesk.com - 9 months ago