The Human Resources Director originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Director coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff, reports to the CEO and serves on the executive management team, and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
What you can expect from us:
- Safety of the workforce
- Development of a superior workforce
- Development of the Human Resources department
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Personal ongoing development
- Highest Salary and Bonus Structure in The Industry
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits
- Paid Vacation - $7,500 Annual Vacation Bonus
- 401K Options
- Auto and Life insurance
- Casual Work Environment
- Flexible Work Week
Data Mash - 5 months ago