Omni Hotels & Resorts is currently seeking a Director of
Human Resources for their Customer Contact Center located in Omaha,
• Development of strategic recruitment plan for
identifying both management level positions and all hourly positions
for Customer Contac Center.
• Drive/reinforce the Omni
• Administers the salary administration policies
and programs. Reviews and readjusts salary ranges every 18 months;
conducts local wage surveys annually; monitors merit increases pools
• Coordinates management development and
associate training. Recommends new programs based on need.
• Administers all associate benefit programs and manages
• Stays abreast of all Federal and State laws
and keeps management advised of changes which affect associate and
• Monitors and recommends all associate
activities and programs on a quarterly basis including additions,
deletions and changes.
• Provides counsel and assistance
to all management personnel in regards to associate problems dealing
with supervision and administration.
• Conducts annual
associate engagement survey in conjunction with corporate
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
have a minimum of 5 years of HR generalist experience with
strong preference to candidates with previous Director and
• Must have proven tenure in past
positions and be able to provide exceptional references.
Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...