Responsible for managing and directing the Human Resources Department (HR Specialist, HR Assistant, Credentialing Specialist). Duties: 1. Manage and direct the HR department.
2. Research, select, update and recommend all fringe benefit programs to the BOD.
3. Administer the company Profit Sharing and 401K Plan.
4. Make sure company complies with appropriate legal regulations for PSP.
5. Determine and recommend to BOD all corporate policies relating to all HR.
6. Provide and keep current supervisory manual and employee handbooks.
7. Make sure company complies with all Federal and State laws regarding wage and hour, employment, discharge and discipline.
8. Recruit, screen, interview and recommend professional personnel (Physicians, Extenders, Nurses, Managers)
9. Prepare and maintain contracts for non-owner physicians and extenders.
10. Recruit, screen and interview other clinical and ancillary personnel.
11. Maintain company wage rates and job classifications.
12. Maintain Job Descriptions for all non-provider personnel and work with managers in developing new classifications.
13. Provide uniform performance protocols and procedures for employee evaluation and promotion.
14. Perform salary and benefit surveys.
15. Assist managers and supervisors with personnel and disciplinary problems.
16. Post and maintain employment vacancies on company WEB site and Internet.
17. Attend meetings as required.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or related field. Masters degree preferred.
Physicians East P.A. - 15 months ago
Physicians East is dedicated to providing comprehensive health care to residents of eastern North Carolina. It's our motto and desire.