Provides strategic direction to the firm in areas relating to human resources
Identifies the impact of strategic and operational initiatives on the firm's current and future associates
Leads efforts designed to ensure the successful transition of senior management and establishes succession plans
Identifies the impact of proposed business combinations (mergers) on the firm's culture and strategic direction of the human resources function
Develops project plans for implementing/changing programs in the areas of human resources policies and procedures, compensation and benefits, staffing, employee relations, diversity and associate development
Leads implementation and communication efforts for human resources programs
Ensures the firm's compliance with legal requirements related to human resources practices
Serves as an internal consultant to management on disciplinary issues; serves as mediator to resolve disputes
Assists managers with issues related to performance, development and other aspects of the employment relationship
Provides leadership to the firm in the establishment of a corporate culture aligned with the firm's strategic and operational plans
Works with newly integrated firms to understand and move toward the firm's corporate culture
Provides leadership and direction to the human resources team
Develops and oversees metrics for human resources initiatives and programs
- Possesses Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Management or related field.
- Possesses advanced training and/or experience in human resources equivalent to the completion of an MBA or similar program.
- SPHR certification is preferred.
- Competent understanding of employment law.
- Proven expertise in the management of human resources in a professional services firm.
- Ability to establish and manage internal project budgets, timelines and firm/associates' expectations.
- Demonstrates exemplary level of ethical behavior.
- Demonstrates high level of professional image, maturity, self-confidence and positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively encourage management and associates to undertake actions that will improve the firm's financial performance.
- Fosters positive interactions among associates; ability to resolve conflicts in a positive manner.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and sound judgment in making decisions that impact the firm.
Rehmann - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice...