FairWarning ® healthcare patient privacy monitoring solutions is driving a high-growth environment with an entrepreneurial-spirited team. FairWarning ® is highly motivated to achieve its vision as “The world’s leading supplier of solutions that protect patient privacy” while maintaining and expanding on our positions as leader in the industry. Our employees lead by example with professional and positive attitudes, willing to go the extra mile. This creates an open dialogue and a positive environment with strong morale and spirit as together we share the wins and success. The work environment is open, exciting, dynamic and demanding.
FairWarning ® is seeking a Director of IT Operations to manage the operation and support of hardware, operating systems, storage, and backups for internal IT support as well as for on-premise customer environments, currently at 200 sites. The Director of IT Operations will be a hands-on position and must have experience managing software development teams.
- Coordinate and manage hardware, operating system, storage, database and other vendors for internal IT support and for customer solutions. Must have experience with Oracle, Red Hat and HP Vendors
- Extend existing designs and architectures work related to data retention, backup, high-availability and massively scalable infrastructure
- Support business needs for hosted, and software as a service offerings
- Monitoring, documenting and maintaining the servers, storage and networking equipment of our data centers and our customers
- Experience with a broad spectrum of infrastructure technologies and secure computing environments: network, hardware and operating systems, servers and storage.
- Experience with relational databases and web technologies (MySQL, SQL, Oracle, TomCat, etc)
- Complete routine maintenance events for the cloud infrastructure
- Manages key strategic vendor relationships
- Director level experience in a large-scale hospital environment is preferred
- Experience with managing budgets for IT and Data Center operations
FairWarning is the world's leading supplier of cross-platform healthcare privacy auditing solutions for Electronic Health Records....