The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
Full-time; 8:30 am - 5:00 pm; Monday-Friday; 40 hours per week.
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent. Trade or vocational school training is required. Must have, as a minimum, three years experience in information management. Previous experience in networking skills is essential.
The general purpose of your job is to keep children who are clients of HOTI safe at all times and to be respectful of the children and their families as valued customers. The primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of the Information Management Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Sr. Vice President for Finance and Operations, to assure that our information management systems operate in an efficient manner.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with outstanding benefits that include an option for FREE health insurance (single coverage for employee only). Other benefits include health insurance, life, and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan and up to 25-30 paid days off per year.
- High school diploma or equivalent some college preferred
City of Louisville, KY - 19 months ago