Responsible for planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes for Information Tehnology(Technology Services, Network and Telecommunication Infrastructure, ATM Network, and System Support areas of Anchor Bank) and it’s customers to achieve the company’s strategic business objectives in an efficient and effective manner.
Leading, Managing & Accountability (LMA):
· Oversight and responsibility for the talent management of staff and their performance and growth to include hiring, developing, coaching, and inspiring.
· Sets performance goals and work plans for staff which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals and delegates assignments to subordinate managers.
· Monitors department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made.
· Effectively and proactively lead employees through change efforts and initiatives.
· Engages staff in projects to enhance the process and foster individual development.
· Ensures subordinate leaders are monitoring staff in daily tasks, operations and quality control and ensures that available resources (e.g., staff, materials, etc.) are best leveraged for maximum results.
Technology and Operational Performance
· Leads the strategic development and implementation of systems that support and deliver quality service and solutions to all business lines; ensure technology systems architectures and capabilities support current and anticipated needs for the effective use of information as a competitive advantage in delivering financial services to internal and external customers which support and align with the strategic objectives of the company in a cost-effective manner .
· Provide value-added support in all technology, application, and operational aspects of acquisitions and growth into new markets and new product lines
· Strategize, develop, implement, and maintain long-term and short-term technology plans and programs.
· Establish, implement, maintain, train and regularly test the technology and systems processing contingency and comprehensive disaster recovery plans. Ensure critical processing functions can be maintained in the event of a disaster.
· Manages the company's relationships with third party vendors and service providers to ensure quality, reliability, flexibility and cost control, consistent with strategic plans and business objectives.
· Works with vendor(s) to resolve issues related to operational functions.
· Keep abreast of trends in technology strategies for financial institutions in order to take advantage of cost savings and improved strategic capability for the areas served.
· Maintain and operate department related physical facilities, processing equipment, software and networks in a secure and controlled manner according to regulatory standards and sound management practices.
· Provide a positive, responsive environment for users so that questions and problems are promptly resolved.
· Maintain and provide cost effective services and maintain a focus on the organization’s financial goals by regularly monitoring expenditures and searching for new methods to minimize costs without sacrificing quality and service.
· Provide, foster and reinforce a culture within the departments for exceptional customer relations and service for internal and external customers alike.
· Continually seeking opportunities for improvement and delivering innovative solutions.
· Create service quality incentive goals and maintain them for the department and measure effectiveness.
· Formulate, implement and maintain policies and procedures for departments including new projects by collaborating with other departments within the organization for effective achievement of objectives.
· Ensure that business practices are performed and processes and procedures maintained in accordance with internal policy, procedure and applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
· Ensure that operational risks are recognized and managed to mitigate risk.
· Provide full compliance for internal requirements and regulatory requirements.
· Coordinate and provide materials and information as needed by internal and external auditors, the OCC, and other regulatory agencies for exams, audits and reviews. Work cooperatively with them to answer questions and address any issues that arise.
· Ensure we have effective and regularly tested disaster / business continuity plans for areas of responsibility.
· Establishes, maintains and monitors performance reporting systems and metrics for any non-financial reports to support all business lines and their management.
· Collaborate proactively with other leaders company wide to establish strategic plans and objectives that meet Anchor’s business and relationship management needs.
· Collaborate with other leaders and Anchor employees in development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
· Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meetings and attend, engage and contribute to cross departmental meetings.
Education and Experience
· Bachelors Degree plus continuing education and/or certifications preferred OR equivalent experience. .
· Ten plus years of related experience with at least five years of significant leadership experience managing a multi-facet, customer focused teams focused on strategically identifying and leveraging technology.
· Deep financial industry knowledge including technology (required) and bank operations (desired).
· Solid understanding of bank operations laws and regulations.
· Strong knowledge of information processing technology products and services
· Experience in vendor and contract negotiating for information services.
· Experience in planning, budgeting and cost control in an information services organization.
Leadership and Communication Skills
· Advanced leadership, delegation and communication abilities and skills required that will inspire and motivate for top performance.
· Excellent ability to lead and manage staff through complex change situations. A bility to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
· Takes charge in high-priority crises situations.
· Facilitates resolution of issues between departments.
· Strong negotiation and project management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Reasoning and Mathematical Skills
· Advanced reasoning, problem solving, critical thinking and mathematical skills required
· Exceptional time management skills
· Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
· Ability to analyze risk and take appropriate action to escalate issues
· Ability to multi-task and project manage daily workflow
· Ability to identify areas for improvement and facilitate change
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to handle high pressure, fast paced situations
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Professional approach
· Commitment, a strong work ethic , self motivated
· Ability to work under limited supervision and use latitude to identify and resolve problems from a variety of alternatives.
Anchor Bank is an EEO/AA Employer.