MOGL is the fastest growing restaurant rewards program in California. We help local restaurants grow their profitability by up to $54,000 per annum by introducing them to high-quality new customers and give restaurateurs the tools to make our members their regulars. Based in San Diego, CA, we have over 2000 venues between here and SF; now we are going national!
In order to reach our exciting goals, we’re looking to hire a Head of Inside Sales. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Head of Inside Sales will be an integral part of MOGL’s sales leadership team, creating a world-class sales organization by leading the Inside Sales strategy and program. It’s a big job, and an important one to MOGL. We’re not saying it’s going to be easy. But if you enjoy interacting with people, while having a major impact on a growing company, this position just might be perfect for you.
- Develop and implement a strategy to drive acquisition of new restaurants across North America, working in partnership with your counterparts in outside sales, while improving sales effectiveness and decreasing overall cost of sale.
- Build out and manage performance-based sales teams starting with 5-10 people (based in SD) focused on appointment setting and enrolling restaurants. Develop a swat team to test new services and processes.
- Devise a growth strategy for implementation in early 2014 of hyper growth which will result in this position leading sales and people development of both managers and team through coaching, training, and programs to retain, grow, and promote top performers.
- Manage toward established metrics including daily/weekly sales fundamentals (# of calls, talk time, closed deals, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, plus minimum 5-8 years managing an inside sales team in a fast-paced, high activity environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales results, strategic thinking, and collaborative problem solving.
- Passion and knowledge of sales program management and supporting small businesses.
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at decision-making levels
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible, and adaptable to new situations
- Think strategically in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Office Suite. Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Opportunity to work with committed, talented people with a great sense of humor
MOGL is a game that that hooks you up with cash for eating out at your favorite restaurants. Founded in
Based in San Diego, Calif., MOGL is the fastest-growing restaurant loyalty program on the west coast, hooking its members up with cash for dining out at their favorite restaurants, while donating meals to people in need. The company seamlessly offers cash-back to consumers every time they use their own registered debit or credit card at thousands of restaurants on MOGL. No coupons, punch cards, check-ins or hassles; members simply eat out and cash in! MOGL celebrates a simple philosophy: reward customers for their loyalty and they’ll reward you back. Through its Meal-for-a-Meal program with Feeding America, MOGL supports local communities by donating a meal to someone in need when MOGL members dine out. To date, more than 445,000 meals have been donated. MOGL is the proud recipient of the Best Food APP of 2012 by Food & Beverage Magazine, as well as named one of the Best Mobile Startups of 2012 by LAPTOP Magazine. To learn more, visit MOGL.com or download the MOGL app for iPhone or Android. Connect with us on Facebook or Twitter. (Go to www.MOGL.com and enter zipcode 92130 to see a live city!)
MOGL - 18 months ago