As Director of Integrated Solutions at AGI, your business capture skills and mastery of strategy are coupled with a persistent attitude and a resilient work ethic to get access to and influence high level decision makers. It is your goal to identify a potential growth opportunity, build relationships with key individuals, leverage AGI successes and relationships, all while working closely with the AGI team to deliver new Solutions. With your knowledge of AGI technology and capabilities, you will provide both communication on a technical level, as well as on a business value focused level. Overall, you are passionate about the mission areas you are cultivating and are willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved in bringing AGI technology to organizations that need it.
- Qualify and lead exploratory discussions with potential customers
- Identify, evaluate, and rigorously explore potential growth opportunities
- Work with existing and potential customers to formulate strategies for new technical solutions
- Drive creation of demos and other materials to aid in deal capture
- Negotiate and close deals
- Communicate and collaborate with AGI Senior Management, Software Development, Services and Sales teams on pursuit efforts projects
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
AGI offers competitive compensation, incentive, and benefits package including 401(k), profit sharing, and health/dental/vision, along with an award-winning work environment. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- BA/BS in an engineering, scientific or technical discipline
- Prior work experience in the Defense and Intelligence community is desirable.
- Desirable background includes familiarity with one or more of the following areas: C4ISR, Intelligence, Space Systems, Aircraft/UAV’s, EW & Electronic Systems, Missile Defense, Modeling & Simulation.
- Strong oral and written communication required as well as demonstrated ability in technical problem solving
- Must be able to succeed while operating independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills and history of taking initiative
- Capable of multi-tasking to move multiple activities forward simultaneously
- TS/SCI Clearances are desirable; if none, must be able to attain them
- Must be available to travel 25% of the time
Analytical Graphics, Inc. - 9 months ago