Park University, nationally recognized as a leader in international education, seeks a Director of International Student Admissions and Services.
This a 12-month administrative position, responsible for the recruitment, admission, orientation, and support of international students. The Director will serve as a Primary Designated School Official, on behalf of Park University to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and coordinate the USCIS reporting requirements of SEVIS.
Park University, founded in 1875, has a long history of providing access to a quality education for traditional, adult and international students. It reaches students through its comprehensive online programs and through 40 campus centers nationwide. Its main campus in beautiful Parkville, Missouri is just a few miles away from downtown Kansas City.
The successful candidate will provide leadership in guiding the department and university in reaching the goals outlined Park’s strategic plan (Park’s Promise), and supervise a staff of five full-time professionals in carrying out the responsibility of recruiting, admitting, and servicing the needs of Park’s 600 plus international students and their integration into the university community.
Requirements for this position include:
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in international student services, within a higher education setting.
- Meet Department of Homeland Security requirements for Designated School Official, with experience as a designated school official (DSO).
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency in accordance with federal law.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Experience with university admissions procedures, SEVIS guidelines, and USCIS policies are required.
- Cross-cultural experience
Park University has an excellent benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, retirement plan, and tuition paid undergraduate classes for employees and dependents. Qualified applicants should upload a letter of interest, resume/vita, and a list of 3-5 professional references. Please include your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Park University - 30+ days ago
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...