Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, Core Health & Fitness, LLC is the holding company for Core Industries, LLC (dba Star Trac) and Core Fitness, LLC (dba StairMaster) - two of the most well-known fitness solutions providers in the fitness and wellness industry today. Founded by Michael Bruno, Core Health & Fitness, LLC’s mission is to be a leading health and fitness solutions company.
The growth of the organization will be driven by product and program innovation, customer experience, and profitability and will be delivered through internationally recognized, powerful brands. Whether you are a seasoned professional seeking a change or an up-and-coming employee wanting to further establish your career, Core Health & Fitness is a great choice. You will join a close-knit team and contribute to supporting domestic and international operations. Here, we value your individual contribution as well as your confident, take-charge demeanor in being the go-to person for coordinating team efforts. We promote a collaborative environment that encourages individual thinking and leadership. Here, everyone counts.
We are currently seeking a Director of Leasing to join our growing organization. The Director of Leasing will have responsibility for developing and executing the global leasing strategy for the Company, and will oversee the leasing function in all domestic and international territories.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Develop, negotiate, and maintain all aspects of commercial lease agreements
- Sets performance goals and metrics and collaborates with the team to ensure the company meets or exceed its profit, financial, and market growth objectives.
- Creates, manages, and executes the global leasing strategy.
- Drives global leasing to develop and execute successful global strategies and programs.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize the impact of competitive activity.
- Manages the marketing and training needs of the department.
- Responsible for cost center management globally within the department.
- Ensure strategic and operational business plans are consistent with and support the overall goals and annual operating plan.
- Expand the image, visibility, and reputation of the company as a major player in the global market.
- Generate, manage, and implement quarterly and monthly sales forecast for the region – units and key transactions
- Monthly review of sales pipeline for region active proposal report
- Monthly review of lost sales report
- Responsible for lead role in “key / large” account strategy and sales.
- Direct effective product “demonstrations” throughout region
- Participate with internal departments to facilitate business process – credit, leasing, customer care etc.
- Participate with US. Sales Director and Sales Analyst in continuous improvement efforts for regional team members and division
- Responsible for the ongoing training and coaching of the leasing team. Will also participate in the structure and content of National Sales Meetings, Dealer Training Meetings, and Regional Team Meetings
Specific Job Requirements
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
- Fluent and agile in discussing / negotiating business terms and documentation within range of authority.
- High degree of confidence in presenting arguments / recommendations to senior management of terms and documentation outside of range of authority.
- Strong relationship-building, collaborating, and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- High degree of comfort in managing delegated responsibilities.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 10+ years’ experience in comparable industries, primary focus on managing transaction documentation with at least 4 years in a senior management position.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics or equivalent equipment leasing/documentation knowledge and experience.
- Experience explaining and negotiating terms and conditions with Lessees / Borrowers, and external / internal counterparties.
- Experience managing third party programs.
- Experience with Workflow tools, documentation and booking systems (e.g. T-Value)
Core Health & Fitness is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status, or Vietnam-era veteran status. If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance in applying for a position with Core Health & Fitness, please call our Human Resources Department at 360-836-3622 or email us directly at email@example.com and direct assistance will be provided.
Star Trac - 30+ days ago