Develop and manage the variable and fixed logistics budgets.
• Develop and implement distribution network consistent with service and cost constraints.
• Evaluate logistics cost of all potential new business and renewing contracts
• Work with business and manufacturing managers to ensure compliance to S&OP plan and forecasts. Manage distribution.
• Negotiate carrier rates, services and contracts in collaboration with Corporate Logistics.
• Conduct periodic (at least annual) fleet analysis to determine amount of delivery equipment needed (trucks, cars, isotanks).
• Coordinates fleet management for delivery equipment
• Develops the annual inventory plan and projections based on sales forecasts and plant operations plans
• Identify, qualify and negotiate with transloading terminals for the H2O2 business.
• Coordinate and provide execution oversight for the H2O2 co-producer swap and purchase programs
• Work with various resources to optimize the supply chain from raw materials ordering through to delivery of finished product to the customers.
• Manage third party working capital (inventory & receivables) to targets.
• Participate in setting goals, policies, and resource allocations of the Business.
• Assist in keeping HES as a critical concern in front of everyone.
• Participate and represent the Businesses in special projects
• Identify, develop and implement distribution cost savings projects.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 7-10+ years experience in the Chemical or related Industry working in Supply Chain and with experience ranging from Commercial, Research, Manufacturing, and Finance.
• BA or BS degree in Chemistry, Engineering or Supply Chain fields. MBA is a plus
• 5+ years managerial experience
• Development and execution of production planning and scheduling tools and warehouse distribution networks. Experience with customer service is a plus.
• Expertise in Logistics and transportation systems/networks is a plus.
• The demonstrated ability to operate at the conceptual level while able to routinely work at the detailed level in system tools.
• The demonstrated ability to communicate ideas and concepts and be able to lead change in an organizational structure.
• Capable of working independently while dealing with people at all levels of the organization.
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...