Direct and oversee all aspects of March for Babies including planning, implementation, goal setting, printing, materials, and volunteer and staff training for the division.
• Develop overall plan and implementation for March for Babies including minimum standards wraparound events.
• Develop income and expense budget for the event.
• Recruit and develop new teams and existing teams for a coordinated March for Babies.
• Train division volunteers and staff in all aspects of March for Babies.
• Research possible incentive prizes for division's March for Babies program.
• May recruit, train and supervise March for Babies Coordinators and temporaries.
• Ensure division follows minimum standards.
• Recruit and develop March for Babies Committee.
• Evaluate division March for Babies and Coordinators.
• Recruit top volunteer leadership.
• Implement division media support.
• Work with program staff and volunteers to ensure that every event contains program content to enhance the knowledge of the audience and general public regarding the March of Dimes mission, programs, special services and benefits for mothers and babies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 3 - 5 years job related experience
• Experience in fund raising, event planning, corporate sponsorship recruitment, volunteer and staff management.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem solving, planning, implementation, organization, leadership, and team building experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Ability to use a printer, telephone, copier and fax.
• Ability to lift and carry boxes.
• Ability to travel by car or plane to meetings.
March of Dimes Foundation - 22 months ago
The March of Dimes Foundation has been lending a hand since 1938. Established by President Franklin Roosevelt to fight polio, the...