1. Provides direct management of Naval Systems Programs, Commercial and DOD Programs. Ensures division objectives and resources are properly aligned and integrated with organization strategy to achieve and maintain a position of excellence and adaptability to changing environment and processes.
2. Provides expertise, guidance and leadership in complex and critical efforts in specific business, management, functional, technical, professional or policy areas.
3. Develops client relationships, including customer liaison and strategic relationships and/or partnerships with selected peers. Identifies, develops and maintains strategic and tactical teaming relationships.
4. Maintains consistent contact with company and customer executives and government officials to consistently position Marine, Aviation and Manufacturing Systems before customers. Initiates and coordinates business development activities.
5. Manages the budgetary and contractor issues associated with the development and execution of Maritime programs. Promotes operational effectiveness to ensure profitability in the assigned areas of responsibility.
6. Leads proposal preparation activities where appropriate and participates in proposal review.
Responsible for key major programs within the Maritime Industry. Assists Vice President of Marine, Aviation and Manufacturing in developing strategy and tactics necessary to position organization for emergent opportunities. Exploits future technological advances within the Maritime Industry. Maintains a position of excellence within the Department of Navy, M&O contracts and commercial arenas.
proficient in Microsoft Office
Masters Degree in Engineering, Administration, or Management