Director of Marketing
Responsible for building and leading a Research & Consumer Insights Marketing team developing actionable product marketing strategies based on consumer category insights for our customers in the Food, Beverage and Pharma markets. Contribute analysis and insights in the development and building of the tactical elements of category marketing programs. Interface with the Customer at presentations and reviews in support of the Sales team. Analyze customer scorecards and assist the Sales team in scenario planning by providing category management and consumer insight market research.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the delivery of customized reporting and analysis of category information for assigned customers, end-use markets and technologies.
• Lead the strategic and tactical delivery of
Beverage Marketing plans to Sales team and customers.
• Interface with customer(s) in support of consumer insight strategies and marketing applications.
• Develop recommendations with customer teams to provide insights and analysis to help drive consistent sales recommendations.
• Lead customer business reviews, executive level presentations, and new product promotion reviews.
• Monitor competitive market data and be the consumer trends expert.
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of category/consumer insights and best practices to create solutions to satisfy account strategies and objectives.
• Bachelor's Degree required. MBA preferred
• 10-15 years relevant CPG and/or Flavors experience
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Kerry - 14 months ago