EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for a Director of Marketing to join our world-class Utility Solutions organization. EnerNOC’s Utility Solutions group is responsible for expanding EnerNOC’s demand response and energy efficiency business with electric utilities across North America and internationally. The Director of Marketing will oversee a small, high-powered team (currently 3 people), and will work closely with the Utility Solutions Sales team to position EnerNOC for ongoing success in the electric power industry. We are looking for a motivated, analytically driven, experienced professional with an outstanding track record of success in marketing products and/or services to electric utilities.
- Providing thought leadership both internally and externally to advance EnerNOC’s utility business, working with other departments across the company, as well as industry groups and associations, to refine our strategy and address key issues that impact our success – both domestically and internationally.
- Directing support of sales efforts to utilities for demand response, energy efficiency, and demand-side consulting services – identifying new opportunities, leading development of high-quality content for proposals, conducting pricing analyses, developing effective presentation materials, and working with sales on strategy for specific opportunities.
- Planning and executing an effective marketing communications strategy to convey EnerNOC’s leadership in the demand-side management industry globally. Activities include conferences and trade shows, targeted email communications, webinars, whitepapers, press releases, marketing materials, website content, branding, social media, and other communications channels.
- Leading market research activities, including the development of customer segmentation models for each product and service; spearheading customer surveys; analyzing emerging technologies; evaluating the competitive landscape; and conducting research on potential new products and services.
- Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree required with a strong record of academic performance;
- At least seven to ten years of relevant work experience
- Excellent writing and communications skills, including the ability to develop and present to industry-related groups, etc.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- MBA preferred
- Prior experience within and/or passion for the clean tech sector
EnerNOC - 22 months ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...