InfoStretch ( www.infostretch.com ) is a leading mobile application lifecycle management company with a focus on development, testing, sustenance and monitoring. We have been providing expert mobile solutions and services since 2004 to various enterprises to help them mobilize, monetize and thrive. Our focus is to provide domain specific, end-to-end packaged mobile solutions in retail, travel, banking, digital entertainment and media.
InfoStretch delivers high-quality, reliable, and cost effective solutions to clients throughout the US and Asia. We specialize in delivering outsourced software quality solutions that command deep technology knowledge, process proficiency, and domain expertise within our service areas
Join InfoStretch as our Director of Marketing and Communications and help our exciting, profitable and young company drive growth worldwide. You will be responsible for InfoStretch’s worldwide marketing programs and will play an integral part in the company’s growth strategy. Key responsibilities will include developing an integrated global marketing strategy along with branding and messaging for InfoStretch products, services and solutions. You will also be responsible for managing a global marketing, lead generation and PR team, while spearheading InfoStretch’s positioning and messaging in the marketplace. You should be very comfortable with global branding and work with local PR agencies across the globe to further InfoStretch’s position as the go-to source for app-market-data. The role requires someone who is highly entrepreneurial, result-oriented, self-motivated and energetic.
In this position you will:
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategy to acquire and retain customers for the InfoStretch products, services and solutions
- Evolve InfoStretch’s branding & positioning to compete globally
- Manage B2B product marketing communications & new product launches
- Manage lead generation team to run various campaigns
- Create a channel strategy and respective lead generation process
- Establish goals for performance of marketing programs based on overall business objectives, and manage marketing programs to meet those goals.
- Manage marketing programs including campaigns, social media, customer lifecycle communications, content marketing, etc.
- Develop sales support materials, including collateral, presentation content, direct mail and email content, online marketing materials. Ensure sales support materials are customized appropriately for each sales channel (Inside, Field, Agency).
- Collaborate and coordinate with counterparts in PR & Corporate Communications, Lead Generation & Marketing Analytics, Events/Grassroots, and Candidate Marketing.
- Conduct research as necessary for audience insights, awareness and satisfaction.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and align marketing strategies
- Manage communications to internal stakeholders about marketing programs and solicit feedback
- Plan, develop and implement procedures for the efficient operation of the marketing department.
- Manage budget and respective team for Marketing
- Development marketing best practices, particularly online marketing, as well as on the professional services industry.
- Some travel is expected to support channels and events
- Special projects and other job-related duties as requested
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an InfoStretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, family and other leaves are standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing or related field (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of marketing and/or marketing management experience, preferably in a technology or professional services company.
- 5 years’ experience in a senior marketing management role
- Direct experience launching new products, preferably via multiple channels including both online and offline.
- Expertise in a wide variety of marketing tactics, including direct response, branding, content marketing, social media and mobile.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the technology industry. Background in professional services highly desired.
- Demonstrated success in B2B marketing or sales.
- Strong creative and design expertise.
- Ability to manage internal and external resources including ad agency, freelance writers, designers and other vendors from a strategic and tactical perspective.
- Excellent public presentation and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to think, act and communicate logically and persuasively.
- Experience with CRM & marketing automation software.
- PR experience a plus.
This is a direct hire fulltime opportunity.If this is a match for your experience and skillsets - please send us your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
InfoStretch is a leader in Mobile Application Development, Testing and Certification Services. InfoStretch also specializes in Enterprise...