Develop and deliver responses for new business opportunities and associated requests for proposals (RFP) for the largest and oldest US-owned airport concessionaire with more than 550 stores in 76 markets located throughout North America representing leading national brands such as CNBC News, The New York Times, Brooks Brothers, Brighton, PANDORA, SPANX, PGA TOUR, EA Sports, and a host of internally developed and proprietary brands.
Create marketing and public relations strategy designed to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including media and key influencers.
- Oversee the competitive proposal process ensuring high quality proposals are produced on a timely basis.
Oversee planning and execution of multiple internal management seminars and vendor shows consisting of more than 500 attendees with an annual operating budget of up to $1M.
- Oversee the production and issuance of media advisories, news and press releases, web and social media content, and advertising in industry and trade publications.
- Maintain list of annual industry events, determine appropriate level of sponsorship and company presence; coordinate advertising and gift items commensurate with sponsorship levels to include ad design, bag stuffers, coupons and signage.
- Identify challenges and emerging issues; work with leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Manage and oversee corporate giving strategy, requests for sponsorship, donations and contributions.
- Plan and host small, medium and large-scale events (500+) in conjunction with industry conferences as a means to promote the company and bring target audiences together in a casual, yet engaging and energetic setting.
- Coordinate, design and execute company’s presence at industry functions and trade shows.
- Manage company’s loyalty program.
- Manage marketing and business development budget to ensure alignment with corporate and stakeholder goals; oversee and develop team members, consultants, external agencies and vendors .