Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies used to understand disease progression and therapy development. As a company of researchers for researchers, we are committed to deliver the world’s highest quality research, diagnostic and therapeutic products that accelerate biological understanding and enable personalized medicine.
We are seeking a highly motivated Director of Marketing Communications with the leadership skills and experience to support our global growth goals. This position will report to the Head of Global Marketing.
The successful candidate will:
1. Lead the design, implementation and measurement of global marketing communications campaigns consistent with CST's mission, brand and value proposition.
2. Help to continuously evolve our brand, messaging and positioning for increasing effectiveness on the web, in print and in-person.
3. Lead a team of scientific writers/editors, graphic designers and event professionals. Provide coaching and mentoring for employee development and satisfaction. Ensure the team’s effective collaboration with product marketing, development and production.
4. Manage department planning, scheduling, budgeting and reporting.
5. Effectively manage and collaborate with vendors.
6. Collaborate with the marketing and sales staff in all regions to support regional goals, initiatives, and partners.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience running multichannel campaigns
· Familiarity with both Outbound and Inbound marketing
· Comfort with using analytics to drive decisions
· Outstanding people skills and organizational intelligence
· Strategic thinker with excellent executional management
· Expertise in positioning, messaging and branding
· PhD or Master's degree
· 10+ years marketing communications program/team management in the life sciences industry
Please attach cover letter and resume as one document and reference job code DRMC-2013-9 when applying.