If you have what it takes to manage marketing research and analytics projects that hit the mark (and often go beyond) the needs of your clients, that are on time, on budget and that uncover the actionable findings that the client can use to make a difference, then your place is EurekaFacts. We are searching for a Marketing Insights Director to continue to build a successful practice in marketing research projects and programs.
Develop and manage a healthy portfolio of clients bringing new business and maintaining/expanding our relationships with current clients.
• Communicate with clients and team members to develop research/analytics plans and manage efforts that meet the needs of our clients.
• Coordinate efforts with clients, internal staff and team members to deliver maximum information value to the client meeting timeline, budget, scope and high client satisfaction.
• Develop all study protocols, manage quality delivery of work to identify needs, jointly with statisticians and other methodologists develop sampling and data collection approaches, inspect/verify data quality, and write clear, accurate, on target reports, conclusions and recommendations.
• Maintain on-going efforts to build the business such as conducting presentations, responding to customer leads and seeking new ways to secure new business.
• Critically examine study findings to arrive at conclusions and recommendations to meet the client’s business objectives as well as uncover new research questions/business opportunities.
• Master’s or PHD in marketing sciences or related field plus 5-7 years of experience managing marketing research and analysis projects.
• Strong understanding of marketing analytics, customer satisfaction measurements, branding, targeting and segmentation.
• Strong understanding of survey methods and experience managing online and multiple mode survey projects.
• Understanding of quantitative analysis methods including sampling, advanced analytics and the use of primary and secondary data.
• Strong track record in business development and managing client relationships
Pluses include expertise in any of the following areas: sampling, interviweing/moderation, demographics, content expertise working with marketing, social marketing, demographic, customer satisfaction data, or large surveys.
Additional Comments: We are a growing full service research and analysis firm located in Rockville Maryland. We offer a very professional and positive environment, the opportunity to support some of the world’s most respected private and public sector clients, health, dental, vision, retirement, vacation & sick leave, fitness center, and more. We are conveniently located at the Rockville Metro in Rockville, MD.
To apply please send Cover letter, Resume, salary history/requirements and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please reference the job title in the subject line.
EurekaFacts, LLC is the market research and analysis firm that brings you the market information you need to make decisions, discover and...