InRhythm is a NYC based technology consulting and advisory firm. We take pride in our values and track record of excellence. The last three years have brought 300% growth, a pace that continues unabated.
We have an impressive record of success with a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 enterprises like Weight Watchers, Equinox, Barnes & Noble, Hertz, and Time, Inc. to some of the most promising high-growth businesses like Amplify, Yodle.com, Mimeo.com, Booker.com, and MediaMath.
We are looking for an awesome marketing professional to come and spearhead our brand and marketing initiatives. This position is all about caring for our employees and our client community. So if you are interested - please read on.
- Do you like working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value?
- Do you want to learn and grow every day?
- Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
About the Position:
In particular, your success will be measured by your ability to:
Offline Branding Initiatives:
- Champion both short- and long-term online and offline marketing initiatives to solidify and accelerate our brand.
- Establish InRhythm as a though-leader in the client and candidate community.
Digital Branding Initiatives:
- Create and foster an open environment for our employees to become more participatory in external events, meet-ups and conferences.
- Launch InRhythm's Meetup for technology community. Working with independent speakers and community influencers to come and speak at these events.
- Organize CTO / VP Breakfast meetings.
- Schedule quarterly company meet-ups and annual holiday party.
- Create and manage detailed annual, monthly and weekly calendar of events.
- Produce and manage public training programs with our in-house practice directors.
- Own all of digital marketing and branding efforts.
- Own InRhythm.com and make sure it is frequently and regularly updated. Improve the search rankings for the site.
- Regularly publish client case studies.
- Run regular email campaigns with our newsletters.
- Work with the internal employees across different client locations and create strong participation using newsgroups and yammer.
- Be the face of the brand on all social-media outlets like Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Glassdoor. Run targeted campaigns to improve the following and participation.
- Find online avenues like magazines and online forums to promote employee participation
- Keep the corporate blog regularly updated and work with content team to publish newsletters regularly.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a digital marketing role (agency or in-house experience are both fine).
- Strong experience with event management.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing or Journalism desired or a Marketing/PR college student looking to build experience.
- Experience working in social media with a strong understanding of various platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+, etc.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Experience with Content Management Systems a plus.
- Understanding the world of technology well enough to assess what appeals to programming community is a huge plus.
- Must be a self-starter who can prioritize and be productive with minimal oversight.
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...