This role is responsible for leading Evolvs ideas-driven approach to strategic marketing and communications, evolving content creation, platform development, and execution of integrated communications campaigns in order to inspire new and existing audiences and drive engagement with Evolv’s full suite of workforce profitability solutions. This role encompasses strategic, operational, and budgetary responsibilities for marketing and communications and collaborates directly and extensively with our Executive vice President of Sales and Marketing and entire Executive Committee.
The Communications and Marketing Leader, like every Evolv colleague, should strive to inspire and impact the culture of Evolv, actively contributing and adding value to the organization’s initiatives, and to live and embrace the Company’s core values.
· Lead the development, implementation, and ongoing enhancement of the strategic communications initiative, including planning, timeline, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
· Represent strategic communications to the Executive Committee, key stakeholders and lead collaboration and coordination with colleagues across the organization with respect to activities including business development, client engagement, finance, knowledge, technology and advisory services
· Establish and evolve high standards relative to brand development, creative services, content generation, lead management, and communications outreach
· Provide insight into metrics and effectiveness of the strategic communications initiative overall, including lead generation and conversion
Team building and leadership:
· Lead hire of/collaboration with external agencies and freelance relationships including roles associated with marketing, web, PR and creative/writing activities
· Guide ongoing mentorship and professional development of colleagues whose roles touch strategic communications and marketing activities
· Anticipate staffing challenges and lead internal resourcing and recruiting efforts when necessary
· Lead ongoing efforts to create enterprise-wide visibility into communications initiatives and seek ways for all colleagues to actively participate
· Initiate and steward projects to enhance and optimize marketing technology platforms and streamline and improve quality of engagement and lead generation. Current projects include strong focus on thought leadership development and optimization of online and social channels
· Guide creative and editorial for thought leadership and communications collateral
· Guide communications campaigns for key thought leadership and research assets, including marketing strategy, messaging and launch plans
Job qualifications and professional skills:
· Strong passion for Evolv’s mission and purpose.
· 5-10years of marketing experience (services background strongly preferred)
· Extensive experience with C-suite influence, engagement, and outreach
· Ability to architect and implement a marketing and communications strategy with thought leadership at the center
· Outstanding record of achievement and leadership in his/her professional background
· Specific experience with digital and social media initiatives, experience guiding marketing technology integration a plus
· Highly effective internal and external communication skills: written, oral, group presentations
· Exceptional time, project, and resource management skills, strong leadership and decision making ability
· Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity and a connection with Evolv’s corporate mission and values
· Undergraduate degree, Master’s degree desirable
Why You Should APPLY TODAY:
- Be part of a fast growing company where your ideas will be heard and implemented!
- Be surrounded by smart and passionate entrepreneurs, who have worked with some of the most successful businesspeople in the Bay Area, as well as the country. If that doesn’t turn you on then this isn’t the right job for you!
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance benefits after 30 days of employment!
- Casual and team-oriented environment
Evolv - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard