Build the Best Marketing Team Possible…
…while keeping up with a fast-paced technology leader in a rapidly growing industry!
If you want the opportunity to show the world what a world-class Marketing function can be, this job is for you. But be forewarned – you’ll need nerves of steel, strategic vision combined with analytical insight, and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
Accurate Background, Inc. in Orange County, CA has an exceptional “green field” opportunity for a Director of Marketing and Product Management to join our team.
We are a multi-million dollar leader in the field of background screening services, one that is growing quickly to keep up with global demand. Our exceptional technology and fanatical commitment to accuracy and detail have gotten us this far, with superior growth. Now we need a bold, innovative Marketing professional to build the infrastructure to help take us to the next level.
You will report directly to the SVP of Client Development (although in a company our size, you will see a lot of the CEO, too). Right from the start, you will be responsible for:
• Developing and shaping the Accurate Background brand to reflect our leadership in the industry
• Promoting Accurate Background products and services with distinctive marketing communications
• Forecasting demand and finding new or adjacent markets to go with those we serve
• Developing pricing strategies that are competitive and responsive
• Monitoring trends in order to anticipate customers’ needs, and the new products and services to meet them
• Creating annual Marketing plans in collaboration across the Company, all designed to meet revenue and unit goals
Enough About Us – What About You?
We prefer people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get down to work. In order to succeed here, you need to show you know how to work well with others. You also must know when to speak up (just be prepared to back it up with facts). Initiative, creativity, and intellect are all required. Specifically, you must also
• Be able to show a track record of innovative, successful marketing in a service industry with multiple alliance channels
• Demonstrate your ability to write, speak and present effectively
• Exhibit an appetite for analytics, product competitive strategizing, pricing, direct marketing, and drafting marketing plans that simply dazzle with their elegance and thoroughness
• Know how to use – and optimize – CRM tools for optimum effect in order to monitor ROI and trends
Build and manage a superior Marketing function from scratch – that includes recruiting, hiring, orienting, mentoring, and managing talent
That describes someone with roughly seven or more years’ of applicable experience in Marketing, along with a relevant undergraduate degree. A Master’s in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Journalism would be great.
Accurate Background, Inc.
Accurate Background, Inc. provides customized background screening, drug testing, and I-9 solutions through innovative, web-based technology. An industry leader trusted by organizations worldwide, we offer superior, quality products to meet the needs of human resource and loss prevention professionals. Far from a one-size-fits-all solution, we create a background screening program for each client based on their specific hiring process. Currently integrated with Oracle Taleo, Kenexa, PeopleSoft, and iCIMS, Accurate Background is HR-XML Compliant to seamlessly interface with the HR technology of your choice.
We offer scalability while maintaining our commitment to integrity, accuracy and timely results and will give you the tools to make safer hiring decisions through comprehensive reports, interactive compliance services and intuitive, easy-to-use technology.
Accurate Background, Inc. - 20 months ago