Oversees and develops a comprehensive marketing program in support of the firm’s strategic goals. Responsibilities include overall management of all marketing services, development, execution and management of an integrated, proactive marketing plan to reach external audiences, including all virtual media, strategic and tactical approaches to program and event promotions, market research, media relations, and public relations. This position may be located in our Corporate offices in Albany, NY. Other locations will be considered as well.
- Sets Strategic Marketing Direction – This individual will work with senior management and executive staff to set the strategic marketing direction of the company.
- Strategic oversight of the Marketing department – This individual will be responsible for translating management goals into marketing strategies and actions.
- Oversee market research- This individual will oversee market research and market intelligence gathering. Creation of marketing and communication plans to promote sales nationally and internationally and drive organic growth of company revenues.
- Direct management of the company’s marketing and communication staff – This individual is responsible for the hiring, terminating, promotion, recognition, and overall growth and performance of the company’s marketing. This individual will assist coordinating these efforts with Human Resources for their hiring/separations efforts, completing staff’s Career & Professional Development plans and performance appraisals, and rewarding staff for performance.
- Overall responsibility for resources and functions across various areas. This individual is responsible for the functions within marketing to include; proposals and presentations, trade shows, public relations, media relations, communications (print, online, web, and multimedia), market research, advertising, branding and outreach and special events.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
AA/EOE, M/F/V/D. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism required
- 15 years of PR and/or marketing experience
- 10 years of management
- Experience with Marketing databases required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proves to be client focused
- Outgoing and energetic individual who is a self-starter
- Strong ability to work independently
- Proven to be an effective manager and leader
CHA Consulting, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job