Cybera is seeking a creative, results-oriented Director of Marketing to join our organization in Franklin, TN. Candidates must have the ability to multi-task, show initiative, independently complete projects on deadline, and interface with stakeholders including prospective customers, the existing base, media contacts and industry analysts. We are looking for a team player capable of contributing to the marketing and branding efforts of a growing managed services company. The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Strategy.
- Planning, development and execution of tactical marketing initiatives
- Create and maintain content for sales literature, marketing collateral, company Web sites, customer newsletter, Powerpoint presentations, and other marketing materials
- Coordination and execution of event marketing including: tradeshow/conference, webinars, industry association participation, etc.
- Manage press release development and editing, media and analyst relations, tracking of editorial calendar, proactive PR, award submission, and speaking opportunities. Work with external PR agency as appropriate.
- Monitor market, industry, and competitor activities from a variety of sources, and prepare written and verbal recommendations to stakeholders
- Support the direct and indirect sales (channel) organizations through the development of marketing materials and programs intended to reach specific audiences
- Develop, launch and manage all digital marketing initiatives: e-mail campaigns, SEO, social media, blog, etc.
- Manage RFP bid proposal process and oversee editorial response development
- Monitor industry reports/media
- Research market developments and distribute findings/recommendations to key stakeholders (i.e., marketing strategy, tradeshow activities, media placements, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with the Cybera sales organization to manage lead, account, and opportunity tracking and reporting through Salesforce.com
Desired Skills and Education:
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and execute a marketing plan
- Development of positioning and messaging. Specifically the ability to influence buyer behavior through an understanding of the relationship between technical advantages and business advantages
- Copywriting and production of marketing materials such as brochures, whitepapers, case studies, and Web sites
- Industry and competitive analysis and development of related recommendations
- Demand/lead generation and campaign management
- Planning, coordination, and execution of events such as tradeshows and conferences, webinars, and speaking engagements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SalesForce.com
Cybera Inc. is a provider of network and application security services, including Cybera ONE, which is the industry leading secure application platform (SAP). The Cybera One platform securely hosts applications both in Cybera's cloud and at the customer premise. With Cybera's SCA line of plug and play secure server appliances, enterprises are able to quickly and easily deploy remote applications on a single platform that also hosts all of their network security and third party embedded applications. The Cybera ONE solution secures networks and hosts third party applications for many of the world's best known brands and enterprises ranging in size from tens of locations to tens of thousand. Cybera ONE is in use across a variety of industries including retail, restaurant/hospitality, healthcare, financial services, and manufacturing. For more information about Cybera, please visit www.cybera.net
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, English, or communications
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing communications leadership role within a rapidly growing technology services company or marketing / PR agency
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Marketing or business experience in data networking technology, managed services, or related industries
- Demonstrated ability in a business to business marketing setting
- Marketing of technology to the convenience store / petroleum, restaurant, specialty retail, healthcare and/or consumer financial services industries
- Ability to effectively manage individual and group projects, produce quality work on deadline and within budget, while balancing competing resource demands
- Show results orientation, initiative, and organization to meet goals
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and comfort in the face of ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and maintain results orientation in unstructured environments
- Influence and collaborate within cross-functional teams (to include executive management) without formal authority
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and follow-through
Cybera offers comprehensive benefits including paid vacation, 401K, health, dental, vision insurance, stock options and an employee assistance program. In addition we offer competitive salaries plus bonus and commissions with uncapped earning potential along with excellent training and sales support.
How to apply: You can either email or mail your resume to Cybera's Human Resources Department. Please remember to include the title of the job you are applying for as well as the state and city in which you want to apply.
Email to: email@example.com
Mail or FedEx the your resume to:
Cybera, Inc. c/o Human Resources 9009 Carothers Pkwy, Suite C5, Franklin, TN 37067
Cybera is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cybera, Inc. - 2 years ago