Gannett Fleming is a global planning, design, and construction management firm with more than 60 offices worldwide. Founded in 1915, we have fostered a culture of service and innovation with more than 1,900 diverse and talented professionals. Consistently ranked among the nation’s most prestigious engineering firms, we provide multi-discipline engineering services, including civil, transportation, environmental, structural, and construction management. We are committed to amaze our clients by providing customized solutions that improve our communities and sustain the world – from award-winning roadways to vital environmental systems to patented technology.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing for our Southeast Region (FL, NC, GA, SC, LA, MS, AL, TN and AR) to lead our strategic marketing and high level business development efforts. The position represents an excellent opportunity for a talented professional with a passion for assuming new challenges. The successful candidate must have progressive marketing experience in Transportation, Facilities and Environmental practices; be a self-starter; and possess well developed interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills. Must be highly organized; detail oriented; and able to balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals by changing priorities readily. Supervisory level experience is required.
- Identify the new and emerging opportunities in the market and strategically tap those opportunities to promote Gannett Fleming services.
- Develop the strategic marketing plan for region. Determine metrics for measuring effectiveness of marketing efforts. Conceptualize, develop, and execute all aspects of marketing plan including firm positioning, differentiation, public relations, and conferences.
- Accountable for entire proposal development process including proactive capture planning, differentiation strategies and development of win themes, RFP compliance checklists, editing, formatting and final printing.
- Preparing monthly reports and annual marketing budget by using forecasting and analytical skills through carefully studying the market trends.
- Conduct and attend weekly meetings with Operations Leaders to make sure that all the concerns and issues are addressed and planned.
- Generate partnerships with Corporate Communication& Marketing (CC&M) & other Regions. This also includes building relationships with other companies within the region that compete & go after same clients/opportunities.
- Responsible for maintain the marketing budget of his/her area. This includes managing/maintaining the spending for events, sponsorships, associations, conferences and managing the GF charitable contribution budgets.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, English or related field.
- Must have 10 years minimum experience in A/E/C industry.
- Must have progressive experience within all aspects of marketing to include: business development, market research, market planning, business planning, business analysis, and competitive intelligence.
- Highly proficient with MS office suite; knowledge of InDesign or related design programs also preferred.
- Capable of accessing information from the Internet and using a variety of search engines and information databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accommodate weekend work; overnight travel required.
Gannett Fleming - 14 months ago
Gannett Fleming is a global infrastructure firm that provides planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a...