We are currently seeking for Director of Marketing with a proven lead generation track record to join us in Palo Alto, CA.
We wholeheartedly believe, and you do too, that designing unique user experiences can change the world. You understand the importance of user experience and design in developing new products and services and can effectively communicate it to stakeholders inside and outside the company. Youre interested in UX design and development and willing to learn how user-centric design works on a practical level, in order to create compelling content and campaigns.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for marketing activity planning and execution, content planning and creation and campaign ROI analysis to drive new business for our Studios in the US and Europe. The Director of Marketing works in close cooperation with senior management in developing the marketing strategy, goals and metrics, and is supported by our designers in creating great content. For the first 12 months, the focus of the Director of Marketing will be on tactical activities: creating content, executing and evaluating campaigns, and increasing our visibility in the marketplace. After that, the ideal candidate will grow into a group-level VP Marketing role, taking ownership of our integrated marketing strategy and marketing plan, and heading a multi-location marketing team to support our rapid business growth.
The ideal candidate with 4+ years will:
- Have the ability to plan and create marketing content and activities
- Have experience in modern digital B2B marketing tactics and technologies (content marketing, marketing automation, social media, SEO/SEM)
- Have a proven track record in creating leads for sales
- Have the ability to develop a broad network of key decision makers within client organizations
- Be willing to travel
- 4+ years of experience in a consulting or agency environment, whilst developing a strong contact network
- Creative agency experience is a must
- Superior communication, presentation & networking skills
- Experience in managing budgets and strong negotiation skills
- Creative thinking & analytical capabilities to plan and evaluate marketing activities
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment
- Proven ability to multi-task, work with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Idean Enterprises - 13 months ago