Key Job Responsibilities
- Charged with leading the consumer and corporate marketing efforts involving higher education institutions.
- Thorough understanding of institution, program and student needs in order to develop initiatives which will generate improved lead volume, quality candidates and deliver financial results.
- Responsible for all integrated marketing communications including digital, traditional, and business direction for marketing technology
- Create and manage marketing plans, tools, assets and metrics, by program, in order to drive quality and quantity of leads, and to meet and exceed student goals by program.
- Manage creative, copy, asset production in support of all programs
- Manage and track/report all campaigns and IT resources in support
- Manage CRM campaigns
- Manage candidate and student data to discern
- Manage agency/vendor relationships
- Responsible for managing and leading a team
- Budget Responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years related experience
- Agency experience or client experience in and/or leading a marketing department
- Superior technical competencies
- Adept in Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Proven skills in all integrated marketing, SEO/SEM/events/conferences, CRM with marketing automation
- Superior skills in Microsoft Office suite Great communication skills, managerial presence, attention to detail
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
Kaplan - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...