Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, agriculture, or another field related to the position’s duties and four years of work experience coordinating or administering agricultural programs
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of people
Ability to work in a team environment
Critical thinking, prioritization, analytical, organization, and planning skills
Applicants must submit a completed State of North Dakota Application for Employment (SFN 10950) , resume, cover letter, references, and college transcript(s) to:
- Master’s degree in business, marketing, agriculture, or another field related to the position’s duties
- Working knowledge of the soybean industry
- Work experience marketing soybean products domestically and internationally
- Experience working with contractors and other state and national organizations in promoting soybeans or other agricultural commodity to potential domestic and international buyers
- Work experience developing and managing budgets and contracts
- Work experience making presentations to groups including boards
- Work experience establishing and maintaining working relationships with a variety of people including co-workers, producers, agribusinesses, boards, and contractors
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Diana Beitelspacher, Chief Executive Officer
ND Soybean Council
1555 43rd Street South – Suite 103
Fargo, ND 58103
Application materials may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The cover letter MUST include a detailed summary of how the applicant meets the minimum and preferred qualifications. Candidates selected for interviews will be required to provide a sample portfolio of written work and a presentation on a topic related to the soybean industry.
Application forms are available from Human Resource Management Services, any ND Job Service Office, or from the web at http://www.nd.gov/hrms.
Applicants who are residents of ND and eligible to claim veteran’s preference must include Form DD214. Claims for disabled veteran’s preference must also include a current statement of disabled status from the Veteran’s Affairs Office.
For more information about the position, a copy of the job description, or if you need accommodation or assistance in the application or interview process, contact Diana Beitelspacher at (701) 239-7194.
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
Provide leadership on domestic and international market development efforts, including the identification, analysis and communication of market information that affects North Dakota soybean product sales and utilization. For more information about the North Dakota Soybean Council, visit www.ndsoybean.org .
Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle and be able to regularly travel in-state and domestically with some international travel.
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
North Dakota State Government - 2 years ago