We are currently conducting a search for a Director of Marketing. In this essential leadership role, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer, and work across disciplines to create and implement strong marketing strategy at both the corporate and product level. We of course need someone with a strong background and understanding of web analytics, SEO/ SEM strategies and strong experience conducting successful web marketing campaigns; but we are also looking for a passionate and collaborative contributor who will be able to take calculated risks to grow our customer base and take our products to the next level. You will hit the ground running in this role by quickly developing an understanding of our industry and what potential exists; conducting user/ customer segmentation and analyzing key metrics to develop strategies that will most effectively target our current customer base; conducting competitive intelligence and monitoring market feedback working closely with the Products team to respond; and establishing important metrics to measure the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Spearhead the creation of a strong marketing strategy in support of Company objectives at both the corporate and product- level.
- Develop, analyze and refine effective web marketing strategies.
- Conduct and optimize PPC, CPM and social media campaigns that drive results and deliver a strong return on investment.
- Develop and implement effective SEO, SEM strategies that drive traffic and bolster conversion.
- Oversee the creation of effective marketing collateral in support of marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Perform market analysis and continually evaluate customer base to ensure marketing efforts are strategic, focused and provide a solid return on investment.
- Lead the marketing function within the company and provide mentorship and direction to marketing team members.
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in marketing related field
- 5+ years of web marketing experience
- Experience using/ strong understanding of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of PPC and associated platforms such as Google Adwords
- Experience conducting SEO and SEM campaigns and knowledge of best practices and techniques
- Experience with WordPress, Customer Relationship Management tools, and email marketing software
- Highly analytical with strong written and verbal communication skills
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Thought Convergence is dedicated to fostering the strength that diversity brings to our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V.