Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC is seeking a Director of Marketing to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals, respectively.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for overseeing the execution of aggressive marketing initiatives of the firm. This position will oversee and direct the firm’s overall marketing plan in support of departmental, practice group, and individual attorney marketing business plans. This candidate will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, while managing the firm's Marketing Associates, ensuring that all marketing and communications resources are in line with the overall business development growth strategy.
• Identify, administer and oversee successful, revenue generating strategic marketing efforts;
• Develop strategic marketing plans;
• Oversee and implement attorney, practice group and firm wide marketing strategy and activity;
• Manage the identification, planning, and coordination of the firm’s legal webinars, seminars, and events;
• Oversee the implementation of targeted marketing direct mailings and E-mail campaigns;
• Supervise the drafting of web content, press releases, and practice area brochures;
• Ensure marketing staff drafts regular updates to the firm website and social media, including attorney bios, practice descriptions and client alerts; and
• Manage day-to-day operations of nationally known law firm’s marketing department.
• 3-5 years of solid marketing experience to include B2B and B2C marketing in manager/director role within professional services environment;
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
• Proven results in strong leadership and team-building skills;
• Proven revenue generating record in developing and administering a marketing program;
• Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with professionals at all levels;
• Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills; and
• Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and strategic planning skills.
Benefits include 401(k), medical and voluntary dental, life, and LTD insurance.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Submissions without these requirements will not be considered.