Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale , Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center . Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S.News & World Report " Best Hospital " ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
Job Summary: Provides oversight and direction for distribution of supplies, logistics, contract negotiations and inventory management at the local level; participates with CHE to develop and implement a system wide approach for end-to-end supply chain integration that lowers the total cost of distribution and inventory management functions while improving customer services and support to the hospital
This is a FT position on day shift with benefits. Please visit our Career Center Home Page for more about our benefits.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
- Logistics Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in healthcare logistics and supply chain management required;
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and build consensus with key stakeholders;
- Strong communication skills including ability to present and articulate direction and strategies in forums that include Senior Leadership;
- Proven experience in business process development and implementation of materials management/supply chain information systems.
If you’re interested in working at Holy Cross Hospital, know this: We’re committed to providing compassionate and holistic...