Career Evolutions is looking for a Director of Mobile Marketing for an international online organization. Full-time position based in New York, NY with annual compensation up to $150,000 + Bonus.
Job Title: Director of Mobile Marketing
Job Description: You will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and you will works closely with product development, UX/UI, marketing teams, and the mobile marketing agency. You will be responsible for developing and implementing integrated mobile marketing strategies and plans for all of the mobile sites and apps supporting immediate revenue and acquisition goals and long-term growth.
You will develop and successfully execute creative, advertising, and media strategies and plans, using integrated marketing thinking to achieve aggressive revenue, customer acquisition, and CPA goals. You will provide timely status updates on key drivers, results to date, and necessary contingencies. You will be innovate and identify impactful, profitable, and scalable new customer growth sources, partners, and mobile app stores, provide cross-brand strategic consultation regarding mobile marketing including benchmark tracking, internal performance assessment, and best practice sharing, as well as leverage data and analytical insights to improve mobile marketing results.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of leadership experience in direct consumer marketing and/or digital acquisition marketing
- 3+ years of experience in consumer mobile marketing is required
- Proven track record in developing integrated marketing plans in a consumer marketing space
- Experience building a category and/or brand preferred
- Ability to successfully execute lead gen programs and profitable marketing initiatives
- Strong creative abilities and equally impressive analytical skills
- Strong ability to analyze results of programs or research and derive actionable insights
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter looking to have a significant impact on business success
- Success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....