To develop and lead the worship music ministry for our church, in consultation with the senior pastor and other team members, in a way that is consistent with our mission.
- Select and plan music for Sunday and special midweek services
- Recruit, equip, motivate, supervise and shepherd music team leaders and
- Develop musical teams and ensembles for services
- Direct outreach events into the community via performances as appropriate
- Maintain a strong prayer base for the music ministry
- Have a passion for the life and ministry of the church
- Authentic relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Love and respect for people with a sense of humor and a positive attitude.
- Attested musical skills and competence.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and motivate musicians and technical team
- Strong team player.
- Loyal, dependable, responsible, self-motivated and creative.
- Bachelor's degree in Music.
- Have a pastoral sense for mentoring and developing worship, leadership and
gifts in others.
- Ability inwide range of styles including Christian classics (hymns) and an
appreciation of contemporary Christian.
- Ability to teach and conduct music.
- Professional quality pianist/organist a plus.
America's Christian Job Source
- 20 months ago - save job