What you will do:
- Manage the development and communication of policies, procedures, and guidelines, necessary to implement appropriate processes for access control, monitoring, vulnerability management, configuration management, etc
- Develop and/or ensure internal controls are in place and capable of preventing and detecting significant instances or patterns of illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Manage a program for continuous assessment of information security practices with partners and vendors
- Lead efforts to meet customer security requirements and respond to customer assessments
- Collaborate with IT staff to develop appropriate technical controls, support processes, and documentation to meet requirements
- Provide security subject matter expertise for projects, both technical and business, including involvement in requirements development, process/system selection and design, and implementation and training
- Maintain knowledge of developments in the security industry, such as emerging technologies, industry standards, regulations, and threats
- Participate with external parties such as customer, prospective customers, auditor, or regulators during IT reviews, security assessments, and/or security incident investigations
- Monitor the state of security on an on-going basis for continuous improvement
- Ensure network operations’ performance and reliability; implementing and evaluating departmental operations ensuring root-cause analysis, resolution of issues, and implementation of preventative measures in a timely manner.
- Guide direction of DevOps tools that allow for troubleshooting to be distributed to engineering and support teams
- Contribute and collaborate to further automate tasks for the deployment and inventory control of hardware and software
- Build and maintain our monitoring and support capabilities.
What you will need:
Acxiom’s expertise managing consumer data drives on-line, off-line and mobile marketing decisions for more than 7,000 global clients with worldwide annual revenue of $1.4 billion.
- Extensive knowledge of network systems, network and data security, telecommunications and all associated hardware, software and associated protocols
- Extensive knowledge of threats, risk analysis and the development of security systems and protocols
- Extensive understanding of digital investigations and underlying principles
- Applicable fields of digital investigations include: computer forensics, network forensics, mobile forensics, e-discovery, malware analysis, memory analysis, and a strong understanding of information security principles
- Demonstrated understanding of malware and ability to perform behavioral analysis is required
- Demonstrated understanding of threat vectors and related artifacts subsequently left behind and methods of retrieving and interpreting them
- Security and forensic related certifications strongly preferred.
- Customer focus and a strong commitment to client satisfaction required.
- Strong interest in technology and a desire to lead and own the Networking/Security/Digital investigations field is required.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills / ability to represent the Organization externally
- This position requires the ability to respond onsite in a 24/7/365 environment. Must be willing to work evening, overnight, and weekend and holiday hours as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of information security experience required, includes:
- Live incident response
- Forensic analysis
- Malware analysis
- Network traffic analysis and inspection require
- Minimum 5 years of Network experience required, includes:
- systems administration and network administration
- technical consulting
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings and more @
United States-Illinois-Downers Grove
Feb 18, 2014, 3:55:52 PM
Acxiom - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel...