About the Organization: EEO/Drug-Free Employer Description: ManorCare of Naples has an opening for a Director of Nursing.
The Director of Nursing:
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
- Collaborates with the Administrator.
- Assumes responsibility for center operations in the Administrator's absence.
- Manages the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and HCR ManorCare standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Conducts the nursing process – assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation – under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure. In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Educational Requirements: Currently licensed as RN in this state; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. Position Requirements:
- Director of Nursing Experience gained in Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care Facilities Location: 420 - MCHS - Naples, Naples, Florida Category: Nursing - Management ExpDate: 2/15/2013
Monster - 15 months ago
HCR Manor Care is a lord of the manor in the nursing home kingdom. The company operates about 500 nursing homes, assisted living centers,...