Arbour Counseling Services and Arbour
SeniorCare are currently seeking a Director of Nursing. The Director
of nursing would be responsible for providing services that meet Hospital
administrative, Corporate and external agency Quality Improvement.
Director would also need to provide services that meet total Quality
Management needs/requirements in a professional and effective
Specific Performance Standards:
- Develops, maintains and evaluates standards that
define and direct patient care and practice throughout outpatient clinics.
- Maintains standards for area of responsibility
throughout the IPSP in compliance with outside survey groups, such as
CARF, State Department of Public Health, etc. Correct reported deficiencies
within specified time table.
- Maintain Department Quality Improvement/Risk
Management Program which evaluates the quality and
appropriateness of services in compliance with CARF
- Member of Senior Management Group and Senior
Management. Participates in the implementation and evaluation of
mission statement, strategic and operational
- Collaborate with other disciplines to
develop/maintain patient care programs assuring patient care
standards of care/practice are developed/maintained.
- a. Maintains effective collaborative working relationships
with Medical Staff, Program Directors and Clinical Department
Heads to affect positive patient
- b. Demonstrates problem-solving approach in resolving problems
with other departments and clinicians as indicated by
satisfaction of all parties.
- Ensure that departmental policies/procedures and
standards are in compliance with regulatory requirements and
implemented at the unit level
- Ensure clinical information is documented in a
timely fashion within the medical records as evaluated by the
Medical Records Department and recommend appropriate system to
improve/support patient care/practice
- Develop and maintain a centralized system that
flexes staffing to meet patient numbers/needs.
- Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality according
to HIPAA requirements.
- Ensure patient privacy and confidentiality at all
times according to established procedures
- Maintain commitment to professional growth and
competency through ongoing activities that promote
professional role development
Arbour Health System is the largest private
mental health system in Massachusetts. It provides a continuum of
care that includes evaluation, crisis stabilization, and treatment
for patients with mental illness, dual diagnosis, and/or
- Outpatient psychiatry 4 years with 3
years management experience.
- Active NP or CNS license in the state of
Universal Health Services
- 2 years ago - save job