The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the overall operations of the health assessment, health monitoring and personal care programs of the community.
This includes the management of the personal care staff and the oversight of the provision of quality resident care in accordance with established policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for working with people
- Registered Nurse license in the State of Illinois
- 3 years experience in a geriatric care environment
- Prior Supervisory experience
- Excellent computer, organization, and communication skills
BMA Management, Ltd. - 17 months ago