The goal of the SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities is to offer an environment where residents and staff are treated with dignity and respect. Our success is linked to a culture of opportunity and talent.There are 183 affiliated facilities in 19 states that strive to provide peace of mind to our residents, patients and their families and to achieve quality care and quality of life in a warm and friendly setting. It's our business -- the only thing we do. You will be part of a team-oriented workplace, which combines technology, rewards and recognition of achievements, and focuses on personal and professional enrichment.
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
DO YOU HAVE EXCEPTIONAL LEADERSHIP SKILLS?
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SKILLED NURSING DIRECTOR?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, PLEASE READ ON....
"Comeexplore the changing face of skilled nursing in Long-term Care! We boastan environment of RESPECT and opportunity "
SAVA SENIOR CARE, a national long term care, skilled nursing company, hasan exciting Director of Nursing opportunityinSan Diego, TX at our La Palomafacility.
THE DIRECTOR OF NURSING Plans, coordinates and manages the nursing department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to the residents. Ensures quality care that is consistent with company and regulatory standards. May be designated to assume responsibilities of daily operations of the facility in the Administrator's absence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Manages clinical aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
- Ensures nursing staff is providing quality and appropriate resident / patient care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Assists in the preparation of annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of nursing services in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
- Schedules and performs resident / patient rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
- Maintains administrative authority, responsibility and accountability for the proper charting and documentation of care and of medications and treatments.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out nursing programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Develops and implements the written staffing plan and nursing schedule that reflects the needs of the resident and resident population.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Evaluates current and potential residents and patients to ensure facility can provide appropriate level of care.
- Evaluates market studies and develops clinical programs to meet the needs of the community.
- Maintains regular and ongoing communication with facility Medical Director ensuring programs and care services meetthe needs of patients / residents.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
Sava Senior Care employees enjoy a Generous Benefit package:
Director of Nursing Incentive Plan
Medical and Dental
Generous Continuing Education Program
And much more!
SavaSeniorCare affiliated entities are Equal Opportunity Employers
MUST HAVE 2-10 YEARS OF DIRECTOR LEVEL EXPERIENCE IN A LONG TERM CARE, SKILLED NURSING FACILITY SETTING.
EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
EXCELLEND CLINICAL SKILLS.
Contact Type: A Facility, Registry, or Staffing Company
Job Open Until: March 11, 2012
- 3 years ago - save job