The Carlisle Regional Cancer Center in Lemoyne delivers a full range of cancer care services, from early screening and preventive education to advanced diagnosis, treatment and recovery services. Our multidisciplinary care combines advanced technology, medical expertise and a full range of support services to address body and mind. Our affiliation with Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute allows our patients greater access to an expanded range of oncology services, specialists, sub-specialists and clinical trials.
We are currently looking for a Director of Oncology Services for our Lemoyne location. This full time position is responsible for the administrative functions of the lemoyne Cancer Center. This includes the operations, staff management, and capital planning for the facility. Additionally, the role is responsible for all compliance activities at the Center including ensuring regulatory requirements and patient care quality standards are met.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Masters degree in Nursing or Healthcare Administration preferred.
- Current PA nursing license required.
- Oncology certification preferred.
- Five years Oncology experience.
- Three years Management experience.
- Exposure to clinical research is preferred.
Carlisle Regional Medical Center - 6 months ago